Individual Psychotherapy for Adolescents and Adults
Consultation with mental health, medical, or education professionals
Areas of speciality:
- Stress and adjustment to life challenges (divorce, death, social problems, etc.).
- Mood disorders such as depression and bipolar disorder
- Anxiety disorders: Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety, Specific Phobia, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, among others. Dr. Donovan offers Exposure and Responsive Prevention Therapy, the gold standard cognitive behavioral treatment for many anxiety disorders.
- Trauma-related conditions such as PTSD and Acute Stress Disorder
- Behavioral management methods for externalizing problems and establishing effective methods of discipline and structure in the home